Firefly Center provides comprehensive Occupational Therapy (OT) intervention for children of all ages, as well as for adults with sensory processing disorders.
Evaluation and treatment services focus on the following areas:
- School Skills
- Activities of daily living
- Play and social skills
- Executive function and cognitive skills
- Visual perception and visual motor skill
- Sensory Integration
- Screening and Evaluation
- Intervention (individual and group)
- Development of sensory diets
- Individualized home and school programs
- Environmental assessments and recommendations for school, home, and community
- IEP attendance and collaboration
- Educational programs and presentations for families, caregivers, and professionals
Choose our services from the dropdown menu under the services tab, or reach out through email to set up an initial consultation.